You are required to pay a non-refundable deposit at the time of booking in order to confirm your reservation. This deposit varies by property, but it is typically 30% of the total cost of the booking.
Unless otherwise noted in the property listing or on the booking confirmation email, the balance is payable directly to the property owner in cash (either euro or kuna) upon arrival. It is not possible to pay the balance by credit card upon arrival. Some property owners require the balance to be paid in advance of arrival; such policies will be noted in the individual property listing and on the booking confirmation email.
If you do not feel comfortable traveling with a large amount of cash, it may be possible to pay the remaining balance to the property owner via bank transfer prior to your arrival, but you must ask the property owner in advance if he will accept that payment option.
- MINIMUM STAY
The minimum stay requirement is noted in each property booked. Most property owners will accept shorter stays on request at a 20% to 30% higher price.
In arrangement with the agency.
After you paid deposit of 30% you will received confirmation email for your booking.
Any full or partial cancellation of the reservation prior to arrival will result in the forfeiture of the deposit paid for the cancelled nights. In cases of partial cancellation, the deposit paid at the time of booking cannot be applied to the balance due for nights stayed.
In some cases a partial refund, net of administrative fees, may be given if a cancellation is made very shortly after the initial booking. Refunds will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis and cannot be guaranteed.
No refunds of the balance paid will be given for full or partial cancellations made after guests arrive at the property.
In cases where the property owner requires the balance payment in advance of arrival, a full or partial cancellation made after the balance payment will result in the loss of all monies paid.
Every property owner has a different policy, but a 3:00 pm check-in and a 10:00 am check-out are customary. These times may be flexible, especially if there are no guests staying before or arriving after your stay.
- ARRIVAL INFORMATION
Once your reservation is confirmed, you must contact the host of your accommodation to inform him or her of the details of your arrival. The host contact information is contained in your reservation confirmation email. The normal procedure is for you to go directly to the property where you will be greeted by the host and given the keys.
- HOUSE RULES
When checking in, it is implied that you are familiar with and agree with them, and that you fully adhere to them. Violation of house rules can result in the cancellation of the reservation, and charging the full amount of the price of the accommodation regardless of the shorter stay.
– Upon arrival, submit identification documents of all guests to the manager for registering with the local authorities. The documents shall be returned to you within 24 hours (5-10 minutes, usually).
– cleaning service changes your bed linen every 7 days. Service is not responsible for cleaning of the accommodation. Only the final cleaning is included in the price.
– Manager, owner and/or any other third person has no right to enter the accommodation or without prior announcement to and permission. However, if there is reason to believe that the accommodation or guest is in danger or that the guest violated the house rules and/or the owner may enter the accommodation.
– IF A SWIMMING POOL IS LOCATED ON THE PREMISES OF THE ACCOMMODATION, YOU USE OR SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK. ALL SWIMMING POOLS LOCATED ON THE PREMISES OF THE ACCOMMODATION ARE SAFE FOR USE BY GOOD SWIMMERS ONLY. BAD OR NO SWIMMERS MAY NOT USE THE SWIMMING POOL AND/OR BE AROUND THE SWIMMING POOL. ACT CAREFULLY AND REASONABLE WHEN IN OR AROUND SWIMMING POOL, DO NOT DIVE, RUN OR JUMP AROUND THE POOL. DO NOT TO LEAVE CHILDREN UNATTENDED IN OR AROUND SWIMMING POOL. GLASS CONTAINERS AND ELECTRONICS ARE NOT PERMITTED NEAR SWIMMING POOL.
– Manager is at your service during your stay for all information and help.
– Complaints about the quality of the accommodation or unkind treatment may be written in the book of complaints.
– We are not responsible for the guest’s belongings, but will do anything in his or her power to protect and warn you of possible dangers.
– Pets are allowed only with the permission of the host. Bringing pets without prior announcement in the reservation is not allowed, and we have the right to cancel accommodation.
– The guest is not allowed to bring easily inflammable and explosive materials and objects with a strong or unpleasant smell into the apartment. Moreover, the guest cannot bring electric appliances without the host’s permission. The power consumption included in the price of accommodation does not include uncommon additional appliances that use electricity, and for every appliance found in the apartment, additional expenses will be charged in accordance with the estimated power consumption, regardless of whether they have been used or not.
– From 11 p.m. to 7 a.m. is the period of night rest. From 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. is the period of day rest (siesta). So don’t disturb the neighbors and/or other guests in the house.
– Please take good care of the rented room or apartment, and turn of electric appliances and taps. Do not leave the air-conditioner on if there is no need for it, for example, while you are out of the apartment, and do not use it with open windows and doors.
– It is strictly forbidden to bring persons who are not users of accommodation into the house or apartment. In case unregistered persons or persons that are not announced during reservation are found in the room, the host has the right to cancel accommodation. Guests from other apartments in the house or from other houses do not have the right to visit or stay in the apartment without explicit consent.
– The guest who causes damage to property on purpose or by accident will have to make restitution for the full amount of damage. At the day of his or her departure, the guest is obliged to invite manager to check in his or her presence all rooms and house appliances to prove that they are not damaged. Only then is the guest allowed to depart. All unreported damages will be claimed afterwards in a lawsuit against the guest.- You are obliged to leave the room or apartment you rented as you found it upon arrival – clean, tidy and undamaged. If there will be found extremely unclean apartment or house with more than one-day garbage in it, extra cleaning service will be charged – 70.00 EUR for apartments and 200.00 EUR for villas.
– The guest who violates house rules and disturbs the peace will be unconditionally refused accommodation.
– In case of canceling accommodation due to violation of house rules, the guest will be required to pay the total amount for accommodation during the reserved period, regardless of the shorter stay.
– It is implied that, upon arrival and checking in, the guest is familiar with the house rules and agrees to obligations and conditions prescribed by it. Any disputes that cannot be resolved in agreement with the host will be resolved through police intervention or in legal proceedings before the court of Dubrovnik. Complaints will be considered only if they have been reported during the stay. Subsequent complaints will not be taken into consideration. If the guest doesn’t comply with these provisions, he or she is obliged to leave the accommodation unit.